First Agility course this year (2018).
Arranged it in a serpentine pattern.
- Front foot or feet into hula hoop or on a mat. Just looking for a foot connection.
- Under a flapping curtain. Looking for relaxation and bravery.
- Labyrinth. Here I’m looking for flexibility, straightness and specific foot falls.
- Jump. Looking for a nice transition walk/trot/walk.
- Halt between barrels. Great to have synchronised halt and not worried about squeeze.
- Trot weave. Connection from the side and for horse to be more independent than just following.
- Tarp. This can be where you transition, or do a turn, anything .
- Transitions: between tarp and log transitions and into sidepass here.
- Sidle over log. Looking to be specific with feet here.
- Trot through flag corridor. Can be any ‘spooky/flappy’ things really. Just looking for calmness and bravery.
- Trot poles. Hoping horse has some bounce in it’s trot and for it to look where it’s going.
- Pedestal. Looking for happiness to stand on something with a bit of height in it. If you don’t have a pedestal you can start with a carpet or a reinforced pallet.
Liberty Video with me and Solly (missed putting tarp down #7)
- Shelley – HorseSavvy